Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Un-Damn Husband

“Can you write a post about the un-damned husband? The one that is going to Home Depot for the second time in one day?”

The Un-damned Husband. The one that didn’t yell when he came home to find that Nigel had broken off the release valve to the toilet and made it rain in the living room. The one that  got the more expensive all nature flea spray on line instead of the chemical warfare one and has shaved the dog’s butt and taken out the trash and paid the bills and agreed to go out for trick or treat in the rain…

The one who never has time any more to write music and follow his dreams and and and…

Yes I can. Here it is my mighty man, my Mister Fix-it, my sunshine boy.

You make me crazy.

And I love you.

DSC_0109

1 comment:

God said...

Ok.. I've just reassigned him to the un-damned list... temporarily...