Sunday, October 25, 2009

It Just Wouldn’t be Sunday

without the snores of the Damn Husband wafting throughout the house. And why does he have to sleep on the couch instead of in the bedroom with the door shut?  Because he is not going to go to sleep. He is just resting for a few minutes… just like every Sunday.

DSC_0392

DSC_0387

She thought he needed a corrective lens on his third eye.

Just like every Sunday Mikaela wants him to wake up.  DSC_0389

Success. But alas, only temporarily.

DSC_0395

At least he is fun to decorate.

3 comments:

Imo Mzi said...

I think men need more sleeping hours (or rest on the sofa) than us,my husband usually sleeps on the sofa;on sundays,on weekdays,after dinner,before lunch
:)
decorating a sleeping father is a good idea,I am going to tell this to my doughters too.

amy said...

this is freakin hilarious

God said...

... on the seventh day even I rested and I'm definately more in shape than your hubby.