Sunday, December 7, 2008

More favorite things

my sisters


Old Forge, New York




swings



flowers living large and wild




the dog park- where dogs run free and get to be dogs!


the way babies smell


pregnant bellies


my pentatonic alto wind chimes by Music of the Spheres. I have never heard chimes like these. The sound is incredible. I first heard them at the Old Forge Hardware store. I can lie in bed and hear the soft sweet sound they make when a wind runs through my backyard. Very relaxing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can bruit about that I approve of with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is still a question as you did in the fall issue of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=ppt to video scout 1.50 ?
I noticed the axiom you procure not used. Or you functioning the pitch-dark methods of promotion of the resource. I take a week and do necheg